Recreation and Relaxation
Fun, social, and inviting, the Mercer Island Beach Club builds friendship and community among our members. Our expansive waterfront property features breathtaking views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington. On a sunny day in Seattle, there’s nothing like it.
Members enjoy swimming, aquatic sports, tennis, fitness, and social activities by day and by night. There’s something for everyone, no matter what age—young people, retirees, families, and singles. And our experienced childcare professionals allow mom and dad to take a break from the young ones to socialize with friends or get in a good workout.
Join us for movie night and card games, water polo and diving meets, or come by to enjoy our pool on a warm summer afternoon. If inspiration hits, slide off our swim dock into the cool, refreshing waters of Lake Washington after mooring your boat in one of our private slips.
No matter the season, Mercer Island Beach Club is your center for fun, relaxation, activity, and community.
Take a Visual Tour
The stunning views and choice amenities of the Mercer Island Beach Club speak for themselves. Experience our gleaming waterfront, vast grounds, and state-of-the art sporting facilities.
We strive to continually improve and upgrade our facilities, so Mercer Island Beach Club remains a premier destination for our members. We offer indoor and outdoor amenities, from a seasonally covered competition pool to communal grills and picnic tables, as well as a beautifully renovated clubhouse.
- 8-lane competition pool
- Diving board
- Seasonally covered activity pool
- Lazy river current area
- Six hard-surface tennis courts and one regulation-size pickleball court
- Full-time tennis pro
- Lessons, tourneys, and social matches
- Seating area to watch and dine
- 2,200sf fitness facility
- State-of-the-art cardio and free weight equipment
- Locker rooms for men, women, boys, and girls, plus lounge
- Group fitness classes and personal trainers
- Sandy beach for kids of all ages
- Lifeguarded swim dock with water slide
- Six moorage docks with 74 boat slips
- Kayak and day sailor racks
- 7.5 acre property with expansive lawns
- Two levels of view decks with picnic tables
- Six communal grills with sink and prep area, plus nearby fire pit
- Children’s outdoor play structure
- Upstairs party room with expansive outdoor deck
- Stunning views of Mt. Rainer and Lake Washington
- Large prep kitchen and bar window
- Wave Café and seating area, serving light meals and snacks