Picnic Area & Grounds opening to members-only, single household June 4th.
- Picnic table reservations must be made on the online Reservation system. This will allow us to track members that are on property per the Governor’s guidance.
- Single households per table in the picnic area.
- Members only. No guests can be allowed at this time.
- Stay at home if you are sick. Anyone in your household experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 is not allowed on property.
- A parent/guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 yrs.
- Bring your own basketballs/volleyballs and pickleball equipment for single household play. No equipment can be provided.
- Members are encouraged to wear face masks to protect their fellow members while on property when social distancing is not possible.
The pool and the fitness center currently fall in Phase 3 of the Governor’s “Safe Start” plan. MIBC and many aquatic organizations are advocating for an earlier (Phase 2) re-opening for pools. We are anxious to get the pool open again as soon as possible, and will keep members posted. The Member Q & A has been updated to reflect recent developments.