Work Party #2
RSVP (By April 9th)
Working together, the MIBC Board of Trustees and management have approved the 2021 Work Party plan. The Work Party is a time-honored tradition providing valuable manpower and financial resources to prepare the Club for summer fun!
Who: MIBC Family Memberships
When: April 24th or May 16th (9:00am-4:00pm)
What: 3 hour minimum per family (volunteer ages 15 yrs +)
Member RSVPs are required to attend a work party date. RSVPs will be used to assign work groups based on expressed areas of interest and allow for contact tracing. Work group capacity will be managed per current COVID-19 guidance and allow for adequate social distancing. Face coverings are required. Pizza lunch will be provided 12:00-1:00pm with distanced outdoor seating available. Please bring your own face mask, water bottle, work gloves and label your tools.
Unavailable to attend or make 3 hr. commitment (Opt out Fee): $97/family.
**Senior Affiliates are exempt and will not incur an opt-out fee.
- May 16, 2021 - May 17, 2021
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.