Virtual Wine Tasting
April 29th | 6:00pm
Mercer Island Beach Club and Avalon Wine invite you to the second virtual wine tasting: Chardonnays of the world paired with light appetizers.
Chardonnay is the most ubiquitous white wine in the world. The way a Chardonnay tastes is heavily influenced by where it’s grown and how it’s made. We’ll explore the similarities and differences between Chardonnay from three important regions: Chablis (Burgundy, France), Napa Valley (CA), and Willamette Valley (OR).
Domaine d’Henri Chablis Les Allees du Domaine 2018
Morgen Long Willamette Valley Chardonnay 2019
Miner Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
Cost: $125 | Three Bottles & Light Appetizers
RVSP (by April 21) by purchasing the tasting set here: https://bit.ly/mibcwine
- April 29, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.