Tennis Open House
Registration opens Friday, March 26th.
Jeff Richards and his team are excited for this year’s spring and summer tennis seasons here at the Club. To get you and your family pumped up and geared up for the season, we invite you to the Tennis Open House- Saturday, April 17th. This is an opportunity to learn about your junior tennis players program, the staff, our philosophies for junior tennis, and view a few demonstrations.
This season we are excited to announce the member Ball Machine Pass. To purchase a pass you must first attend a Ball Machine Clinic so that you understand its technology and how to use it!
This event is formatted in multiple sessions for social distancing purposes, and registration is required to allow contact tracing. Three sessions will be hosted that morning for families participating in Boomers, Ballers, and Hitters I & II.
Ball Machine Clinic | 9:00am-9:45am
Junior Session 1 | 10:00am-10:30am
Junior Session 2 | 10:45am-11:15am
Junior Session 3 | 11:30am-12:00pm
The Pro Shop will be up and running again with tennis rackets, shoes, racket stringing and more. If you attend the Open House, you will have the opportunity to receive 25% off adult and junior tennis rackets as well as tennis shoes. This is a one-day discount courtesy of Dickson’s Tennis Services!
See you on the courts!
- April 17, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.