Summer Swim Programs Registration Opens
Summer Swim Team registration via Team Unify will open April 14th, at 9am.
A live link to Team Unify will be provided on the Swim Team Summer page. Capacity is limited to ensure that we follow the appropriate guidelines for health and safety. If/when an age group registration fills, a waitlist will be established. Your acknowledgement during registration indicates the swimmer(s) and parent/guardian have reviewed, understand and agree to abide by the MIBC Swim Team Code of Conduct.
Dive Team registration via SignUp Genius will open April 14th, at 9:00am. A live link will be provided on the Dive Team page.
Little Waves summer session registration via Signup Genius will open April 14th, at 9:00am.
A live link will be provided on the Swim Team Year Round page. Capacity is limited to ensure that we follow the appropriate guidelines for health and safety. A waitlist will be established when all available spots are filled.
- April 14, 2021 - April 15, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 am
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.