Summer Party (Adult Social)
Come party with us and The Highsteppers! Let’s enjoy a kid free evening of dinner, drinks, and dancing.
The Highsteppers are a ten piece band with three talented female singers and a full horn section. They specialize in soul, R&B, Motown, 60s, 70s, and 80s, with a few other genres mixed in for good measure. It’s super high energy music and keeps the dance floor moving!
Dinner & dessert provided by Gourmini’s Food Truck. (Included in ticket price).
Let’s celebrate summer’s end and leave the kids at home!
Tickets: (All Inclusive, members are allowed 2 guests or 1 couple)
Member: $60*/ Per Adult
Guest: $65*/ Per Adult
Register for tickets : Click Here
Ticket sales close: Wednesday, August 18th 5:00pm
*Tickets will not be sold at the entrance.
I understand by reserving tickets, my account will be billed for member and guest tickets.
- August 27, 2021
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.