Santa Claus is coming to… the Club!
Saturday, December 4th from 11:00am-5:00pm.
$20 Per Family
Member only event.
Behold the magic of Santa! We are delighted to announce Santa has scheduled a visit with the families of the Mercer Island Beach Club to spread the joy of the holiday season.
To accommodate the maximum families, each reservation is allotted 5 minutes to share Christmas wishes and snap your own Santa Photos. Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of your reservation. Enjoy a cup of cocoa and make your own reindeer food as you wait. This will allow the line to move efficiently.
Covid-19 Protocols will be followed.
Proof of Vaccination or a negative PCR test (72 hrs prior) is required for members (12yrs +).
Face coverings required.
- December 4, 2021
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.