Fitness Center Grand Re-opening Event
The Fitness Center re-opens Friday, September 17th. The Fitness Center is home to premium exercise equipment from Technogym, Peloton, Matrix, and Escape. Take your fitness experience to new heights with advanced technology that provides access to live and on-demand workouts, fitness tests, fitness tracking and much more!
Attend a Grand Re-Opening informational session to get started!
Friday, September 17th, 2021 | 9:00am – 3:00pm
Information sessions will be held on the hour and cover the following,
- Mywellness App
- Technogym Live Cardio Equipment
- Technogym Selectorized Equipment
- Technogym Dual Adjustable Pulley system
- Technogym Performance Equipment (Skillrow, Skillrun)
- Q & A
Refreshments to follow.
Event attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a raffle. Prizes will add to your gym experience! Raffle winners will be chosen Saturday, Sept. 18th at 12PM. Prizes include: BeatsTM Studio Buds (wireless noise canceling earbuds), 32oz Hydro FlaskTM and yoga mat. *Winners need not be present to win.
- September 17, 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.