Ball Machine Clinic
We are off to a great Spring up at the Beach Club tennis courts! We will be having a couple more ball machine clinics to learn the ins and outs of the new iGenie Ball Machine.
Ball Machine Clinic – Sunday, May 23rd
- 9:00AM-10:00AM – Advanced Operations (iPhone App)
- 10:00PM-10:30AM – Basic Operations
- 10:30AM-11:00AM – Basic Operations
iGENIE BALL MACHINE 2021 SEASON PASS ($250)
Ball Machine Clinic attendance (FREE) required to purchase NEW iGENIE Ball Machine Summer Season Pass ($250). Learn how to create drills, save drills and track workouts using the My Drill App. To purchase, email email@example.com.
- May 23, 2021
9:00 am - 11:00 am
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.