Annual Member’s Meeting (via Zoom)
The MIBC Board of Trustees invites you to join us for our Annual Member Meeting. We will discuss the impacts of the pandemic, review the 2020 operating and financial results, and present the 2021 budget, along with exciting upcoming capital initiatives. We will also elect new Trustees, and say goodbye to our retiring Trustees.
- February 4, 2021 - February 25, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.