Please complete this waiver before proceeding.
- Polar Plunge takes place January 1, 2021 with the first jumpers starting at 11:30AM. A schedule with your “jump time” will be emailed out no later than December 30th.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times (except while in the lake). We recommend wearing a disposable mask as you will leave this behind before you “jump”. A new mask will be provided to you when you exit the lake.
- When Family groups arrive 5 minutes in advance of their designated jump time, they will check-in and go directly to the tables on the lower BBQ deck with their assigned group number. Groups are limited to a single household.
- Groups will be released to enter the Swim dock and jump every 5-7 minutes.
- While we cannot promote gathering, there will be donuts and hot chocolate for all Polar Plunge participants following.
- Additional observers may view from the Clubhouse deck and/or lawn area while ensuring they practice social distancing.