St. Patrick’s Day Bash
It’s official! We have a disco ball, photo booth, games, snacks, and of course GREEN BEER!
Saturday, March 17th @ 6:30 PM
$10/person for members
$15/person for nonmembers
Bring your friends, dress up, and receive your polaroid photo from our photo booth.
*This is an adult only function*
- St. Patrick's Day Bash
March 17, 2018
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
To add this event to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
- Open up your Google Calendar.
- Under "Other calendars," click the arrow icon and select Import calendar.
- Select Choose File and browse for the downloaded .ics file and open it. Then make sure you have the correct Calendar selected (based on your user account) and click Import.
- The event will now appear on the calendar based on the event start and end dates.
To add this event to your Outlook Calendar:
Download the .ics file by clicking the +Add to Calendar button.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import.
- Click File Menu then click Import and Export.
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click Import to actually import the data to your calendar.